Offering Superior Sales Recruiting Solutions
Have an important position that needs immediate attention and is time sensitive? Retained search has its advantages in providing the kind of dedicated service that can get the job done faster and more efficiently. With a retained search, you get:
- A more dedicated recruiter working on your search
- A more refined, in-depth, and streamlined review process
- A detailed and more consistent screening process
- Periodic feedback throughout the search time period, giving you more accurate information to make adjustments and changes throughout the process
- Greater control over the time to completion of the critical search
- A commitment and vested interest to the search that is truly unmatched
- More consistency in the message you are sending out with no chance of misrepresentation of company details that typically can result during a contingency search by using multiple agencies in a less controlled setting
During times of heavy hiring periods, contract recruiting is a GREAT alternative for you to consider. For an hourly rate, you get an experienced, dedicated recruiter that works and represents your firm as if they are an employee. They use your company email, reach out to applicants solely on behalf of your firm’s benefit, and you are not charged per hire.
Regardless of whether you hire 3 or 10 applicants, the cost to you is the same. Contract recruiting is available for 3- to 12-month projects. With this plan in place, you do not have to worry about benefits and onboarding of a new full-time employee. Your costs are predictable. At the end of the project, the recruiter turns everything over to you. For more information about hourly rates, call us today!
Have one to three or four openings you want filled? Contingency search allows you to contract with our firm and have the expertise of an experienced recruiter searching on your behalf for the right candidate. This gives you the flexibility to still view candidates from other sources and the costs to you only come with a successful placement.
The time spent on your behalf only involves a placement fee when you elect to make an offer and that offer is accepted. It is advised that if you use more than one agency, you limit your agency use to two or three to keep better control.
It is also suggested that you give one firm a 30- to 45-day exclusive. By doing this, you will have similar benefits of the contract and retained search while still not incurring any fees. If we are given a 30- to 45-day exclusive, we put more resources to use specifically for your benefit.
We not only provide excellent recruiting skills but also provide a competitive analysis.
- Want to know what your competition is doing?
- Want to know where they are hiring?
- Want to know what their comp plans are?
- Want to know how they align their territories?
Talk with us about our strategic competitive analysis offerings.
Interview Skills Training
Located in Flemington, NJ, our team at MCA Spence Martin knows the latest and best ways to talk with applicants. We maintained the highest standards in interviewing skills and can train and teach your new managers what to ask and how to ask it with our comprehensive interview and recruiting training.